- Five Drop-In Yoga Classes
- Ten Drop-In Yoga Classes
- Twenty Drop-In Yoga Classes
Sid Yoga is the brainchild of Sid McNairy. Here, the experienced yogi incorporates his own practice—Nahi Warrior Flow—into classes, workshops, and retreats. Sid's take on Vinyasa yoga is a challenging style that works to detoxify and energize the body and mind.
But yoga was a part of Sid's life long before developing the flowing yoga practice and the studio, thanks to various factors.
- Athletic influences: By aged 8, Sid had taken up meditation at the encouragement of his athletic coaches. Sid went on to become the football coach at Northern Illinois University. Here, he utilized yoga to help former New York Jets and Tennessee Titans player Justin McCareins heal from a hamstring injury. Inspired by the results, he began to incorporate yoga into his players' training regime.
- Powerful teachers: Sid has worked with yoga teachers and coaches, all of whom have impacted his practice. The most influential, however, is his friend and mentor Baron Baptiste. The yogi and his Baptiste sequence guided Sid through his transition from coaching football to teaching yoga.
- Supportive family: Sid's mother and father, who he describes as "yogis in their own right," were also key to his yoga practice. They laid the foundation for his with their household incantation, “I can. I will. I must." That statement was so important that Sid adopted it as the basis of the studio's mantra.
- Native American heritage: Sid's Native American roots were influential in his development of Nahi Warrior Flow. With that in mind, he participates is focused on giving back to others through donation-based teacher training along with philanthropic work that benefits the Baltimore and Native American communities.