- Admission to comedy show, including drinks
- When: any non-special event, reservations required
- Where: Side Splitters Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar
- $23 for two tickets and two drinks (up to $62 value)
- $42 for four tickets and four drinks (up to $124 value)
Side Splitters Comedy Club requires a two-item minimum food-and-drink purchase per person, which this Groupon counts toward.
Pedro Lima (November 28–30)
Seen on The Big Men of Comedy Tour, National Lampoon’s Comedy Night School, and as a finalist in a nationwide search by NBC’s Stand Up For Diversity
Warning: contains a bleeped curse word and new context for a Disney quote
Spanky Brown (December 4–7)
As seen on BET’s ComicView and Comedy Central, and heard on The Bob and Tom Radio Show
Warning: contains strong language and revelations about the eating habits of men
Dan Soder (December 12–13)
As seen on Conan, MTV’s Guy Code, and Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham
Warning: contains strong profanity, sexist terminology, and lack of faith in strip-club romance
Side Splitters Comedy Club
With its plush couch and bookcase stocked with esoteric objects, the stage at Side Splitters Comedy Club might make audiences feel as though they’re watching the evening’s comedian in their own living room, right down to the emcee who keeps announcing what’s about to happen. The homey stage’s brick walls and off-kilter neon sign have played host to numerous local comedians, as well as talents such as Gilbert Gottfried and Ralphie May.