Choose from Five Options
- $139 for Mike Tyson Photo Op by Professional Photographer (up to Two People) ($179 value)
- $159 for Mike Tyson Autograph Ticket on Customer Supplied Item (No Photo Op) ($209 value)
- $309 for Two Mike Tyson Autograph Tickets on Customer Supplied Items (No Photo Op) ($418 value)
- $199 for Mike Tyson Autograph Ticket with Everlast Glove to be Signed (No Photo Op) ($249 value)
- $45 for Inscription with any Autographs from Mike Tyson ($60 value)
- When: Sunday, June 21 at 2 p.m.
- Professional photographer provides photo ops for up to two people.
- Several photos will be taken, and the best one will be available as a free digital download from sidelinemarketingltd.com 24 hours after shoot.
- Interactive photo ops will be taken standing in front of a boxing-ring backdrop. Mike Tyson will pose in fighting shots, or even pretend to bite a piece of your ear.
- Photo op option does not include an autograph ticket.
- Autograph tickets are valid for one signature; for each ticket, up to three people may meet Mike Tyson.
- Autographed ticket options do not include photo ops.
Mike Tyson will not sign Championship Belts or inscribe “Iron” on any items.
Sideline Marketing is a full service sports marketing agency. Representing many professional athletes in an effort to organize, support, and promote their charities, as well as supplying a platform to increase their brand awareness by doing public appearances and autograph signings.