What You'll Get
Enjoy a walking tour through the West Village while expanding your palette with the best bites the neighborhood has to offer. You'll learn about the history of the area while trying out six tastes from local culinary treasures. Your three-hour tour takes you through the tree-lined streets and hidden pathways of Greenwich Village where famous beat poets like Kerouac, Burroughs, Ginsberg and Cassady lived, as well as musicians like Dylan, Hendrix and Reed. Along the way, you'll sample the best bagels, pizza and cannoli in NYC, without the long lines.
West Village Tour Highlights
- A variety of delicious foods from the best specialty food stores and ethnic eateries
- Enjoy the quaint tree-lined streets and architecture of the West Village
- Our fun, fascinating, and knowledgeable tour guide
- Walk hidden streets in the West Village, where we may be the only people on the street
- View the apartment building where Monica from Friends lived
- Learn about the hangouts of the Beat Generation and Bob Dylan
- Taste the best bagel, pizza, and cannoli in the city
Duration: Roughly 3 hours
Weather: Tour given rain or shine
Dress: Casual. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Food: On this tour you will be tasting delicious foods from six different establishments
The Fine Print
Offer does not include ticketing fees. Information on how you’ll receive or pick up your tickets along with any date-specific advisories or restrictions will be provided to you in checkout.