Guests can visit different eateries and taste traditional Creole and Cajun food or tacos, donuts, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included in the French Quarter tour: visit to restaurants serving traditional Creole and Cajun food in the Vieux Carre neighborhood
- What’s included in the Lower Garden District tour: visit to five tasting destinations
- Departure times:
- French Quarter tour: Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays at 11 a.m.
- Lower Garden District tour: Fridays and Saturdays at 11 a.m.
- Departure location: 739 Iberville Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Free admission for children 5 and under
- What to wear: casual clothes and comfortable shoes
About Sidewalk Food Tours
Sidewalk Food Tours offers delicious and fun walking food tours in 6 different cities. New Orleans is their latest city with amazingly delicious food tours given in The French Quarter and The Lower Garden District. In addition to all the delectable foods your will be savoring, your guide will discuss the history, culture and food scene that makes New Orleans one of the best food destinations in the world!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All food included. Not valid for private food tours. Limit 6 vouchers per party. Minimum of 4 participants required for tour to take place. 72-hour cancellation notice required. Online reservation required. Not valid on Mardi Gras: March 1-5 2019 , March 8-11, French Quarter Fest: April 12-15 2019, Jazz Fest: April 26-29; May 3-6, 2019. Limit 4 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.