All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- A Tasting For Two With One Bottle Of 2013 Super Nova Petite Sirah
- A Tasting For Four With Two Bottles Of 2013 Super Nova Petite Sirah
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sierra Starr Winery and Tasting Room
Day-to-day operations at Sierra Starr Winery and Tasting Room are truly a family affair. Cofounder Phil Starr oversees the winemaking process, transforming grapes grown at his nearby vineyard into complex reds, whites, and sparkling wines. His wife and partner, Anne, runs the winery's tasting room and wine club, making sure that guests and members alike get samples and the stories behind them. Finally, their son acts as vineyard manager, keeping close tabs on the grapes and assisting his father with winemaking duties. Read on to learn about some of the family's most popular vintages:
- Rising Starr Cabernet Franc: Grapes from the vineyard's cabernet franc vines (planted in 1998) are finally coming into their own as flavorful wine producers, hence the bullish name of this dark, aromatic red.
- Starr Dust Claret: Once beloved by oenophiles in Elizabethan England, this bordeaux-style wine is reinvented by blending merlot and cabernet sauvignon and aging it for two years in French oak barrels.
- Cosmic Reserve Chardonnay: One of the Starrs' most popular wines, this faithful take on the classic white is known for its trademark butteriness.