Unlike real spiders, spider veins are impervious to rolled-up magazines and rarely inspire beloved children’s novels. Squash pesky skin arachnids with today’s Groupon.
$149 for two sclerotherapy treatments with consultation (a $700 value)
- Injected solution prompts body to absorb unwanted veins
- Procedure lasts 20–30-minutes
- Small veins typically fade within six weeks; large veins within four months
- May prescribe support hose or bandages to wear after treatment
- May cause mild discomfort
- Results vary based on skin tone and severity of spider veins. Many see results following first treatment.<p>
Sierra Vein & Vascular Institute
Led by Dr. Mehrdad Amirhamzeh, a board-certified cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon, Sierra Vein & Vascular Institute's medical staff aims to clear up skin's appearance and vanquish vein disease. Non-invasive treatments such as sclerotherapy and VNus Closure—an outpatient procedure using radio frequencies—can target cosmetic concerns while abating serious concerns such as leg ulcers or kisses from cobweb-seeking vacuums. The staff consults with patients to craft plans focused on minimal downtime and quick recovery. Dr. Amirhamzeh maintains affiliations with many state, national, and intergalactic medical societies, including the Society for Vascular Surgery and the American Medical Association.