- One 1-Day NYC Unlimited Sightseeing Pass for an Adult or Child
- One 2-Day NYC Unlimited Sightseeing Pass for an Adult or Child
- One 3-Day NYC Unlimited Sightseeing Pass for an Adult or Child
- One 5-Day NYC Unlimited Sightseeing Pass for an Adult or Child
- Save up to 24% off vs. purchasing tickets individually. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Choose attractions as you go from over 90 top museums, tours, cruises, and more in New York City.
- Free access to five hop-on, hop-off bus loops
- Discounts on food and shopping
- Instant delivery and mobile ticketing
- See the full list of attractions.
How to redeem and activate your Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
Do not print or bring voucher to any attractions. The Groupon is not your Sightseeing Pass.
Pull up your voucher on the mobile app or provide your printed voucher at the The Gray Line City Sightseeing Visitor Center at 777 8th Avenue, New York, NY. Once redeemed, the pass must be activated within 1 year of that date by visiting your first attraction. Once activated, pass is valid, 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days, based on option purchased.
SightSeeing Pass NYC
There's more to see in New York City than any other city in the nation. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass NYC make this daunting task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops. See the full list of attractions.
- Attractions: The pass's chief draw is the access it grants to some of the city's most iconic locations. Popular stops include the sweeping observation deck of the Empire State Building, the inspiring heights of the Statue of Liberty, and the glory-filled halls of Madison Square Garden.
- Museums: New York's museums are world-class, and yours to explore with SightSeeing Pass NYC. While away some culture-filled hours at institutions such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Guggenheim Museum, or expand your worldview at the Museum of Jewish Heritage or El Museo Del Barrio.
- Tours: Your pass also entitled you to access of the city's many tours, which range from the bus jaunts of the Grey Line to water taxi cruises along the city's rivers to walking tours of the East Village, SoHo, Brooklyn, and more.
- Other Discounts: In addition to tours and attraction, your pass is also good for discounts at restaurants and gift shops throughout the city.