All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Save up to 24% off vs. purchasing tickets individually. Pay nothing at the gate.
- 200-page guidebook that details all attractions, special offers, tourist map and subway map
- Hop-on, hop-off bus valid for the duration of your pass with free access to five routes
- Discounts on food and shopping
- Choose from some of the city’s top attractions such as:
- One World Observatory
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Madama Tussauds New York
- 9/11 Memorial 7 Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum- Ferry Ticket
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- Central Park Zoo
- 9/11 Tribute Museum: Gallery Admission
- Guggenheim Museum
- See the full list of attractions.
How to redeem and activate your Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
Do not print or bring voucher to any attractions. The voucher is not your Sightseeing Pass.
- Pull up your voucher on the mobile app or provide your printed voucher at the The Gray Line City Sightseeing Visitor Center at 777 8th Avenue, New York, NY.
- Once redeemed, the pass must be activated within 1 year of that date by visiting your first attraction.
- Once activated, pass is valid, 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days, based on option purchased.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Voucher not accepted at any attraction. Must redeem by expiration date on voucher. Once redeemed, Pass must be activated within 1 year of that date by visiting your first attraction. Once activated, pass is valid for 1, 2, 3, or 5 consecutive days. Child option valid for ages 3-11. Adult option valid for ages 12+. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SightSeeing Pass NYC
There's more to see in New York City than any other city in the nation. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass NYC make this daunting task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops. See the full list of attractions.
- Attractions: The pass's chief draw is the access it grants to some of the city's most iconic locations. Popular stops include the sweeping views from the One World Observatory, the inspiring heights of the Statue of Liberty, and the glory-filled halls of Madison Square Garden.
- Museums: New York's museums are world-class, and yours to explore with SightSeeing Pass NYC. While away some culture-filled hours at institutions such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Guggenheim Museum, or expand your worldview at the Museum of Jewish Heritage.
- Tours: Your pass also entitled you to access of the city's many tours, which range from the bus jaunts of the Gray Line to water taxi cruises along the city's rivers to walking tours of the East Village, SoHo, Brooklyn, and more.
- Other Discounts: In addition to tours and attraction, your pass is also good for discounts at restaurants and gift shops throughout the city.