Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for $60 Worth of Farm-To-Table Cuisine at Dinner for Two or More People ($60 value)
- $80 for $120 Worth of Farm-To-Table Cuisine at Dinner for Four or More People ($120 value)
Signature Cafè’s menu of fresh, locally grown fare changes every week. Click here to see a sample dinner menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Signature Cafe might be a little off the beaten path—but that doesn't mean its chefs sleep on food trends. Their refined home cooking is full of inventive flavor and sustainably grown local produce, helping earn them a spot on City Pages' 2013 list of the "Best Twin Cities Restaurants You Haven't Tried."
A Taste of Home
Not content to source organic fruits and veggies, the chefs at this Prospect Park spot keep things fresh by designing new menus on a weekly basis. Featured dishes may come and go, but their dedication to familiar flavors and recipes remains a constant. Past menus have included hearty meals like boneless pork loin chops with dijon cream sauce, seared diver scallops with orange-ginger glaze, and freshly baked flatbread topped with artichoke and gruyere.
An Enduring Legacy
The 1920s-era building that houses Signature Cafe has a history of feeding the neighborhood. Originally a small grocery store, the humble storefront with its burgundy awning now invites passersby to stop by for a casual bistro meal. With an ambiance that's "cozy, inviting and personal," the dining room "feels like family" according to Gayot.