Deep exfoliation can help nourish one’s complexion and improve the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of LED-light therapy: noninvasive treatment aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
- Benefits of customzed mask: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help purify the skin, cleanse pores, restore a youthful appearance, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
About Silk Advanced Skin Care
With more than 5 years of experience in the field of medical aesthetics, the professionals at Silk Advanced Skin Care aim to help all customers with their unique skin needs. Their goal is to cleanse, revitalize, and nourish the complexion with a variety of advanced skincare services. From classic facials to microdermabrasion, each treatment is designed to not only improve the appearance of the customer, but it is also rich in chemical ingredients that have shown to be beneficial for the skin. With each visit comes an in-depth analysis and assessment of the client's skin, so that they can be treated with the utmost care, using products that suit their skin type the best.