Experienced spa experts perform a selection of pampering services, including a facial, microdermabrasion, massage, or pedicure
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of 90-minute facial: helps address the individual skin issues of each client and restore a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid as group services. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Silk & Stone
The beauticians at Silk & Stone connect East and West with a repertoire of Middle Eastern–inspired spa services, products, and workshops that beautify and illuminate members of each culture. Silk & Stone’s resident henna artist develops a lengthy list of retail products, from botanical-based haircare blended with Pakistani, Persian, and Indian recipes to aromatherapy oils. In private treatment rooms, aestheticians perform services including an Ayurvedic facial with complimentary footbath or threading, which allows a technician to accurately pluck facial, hand, and finger hairs from any skin type with imported antibacterial cotton thread. The cultural tradition of henna is brought into sharp focus as artists use the powder to naturally dye the hair, create intricate designs on brides for their wedding day, or teach students tips and tricks for applying the dye to hands, feet, or their invisible friend’s forearm.