All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
One Treatment: With one treatment, you can get a taste for the laser hair removal experience without committing to multiple sessions.
- $65 for one laser hair-removal treatment on a small area ($299 value)
- $85 for one treatment on a medium area ($349 value)
- $105 for one treatment on a large area ($389 value)
Three Treatments: A three-pack of laser hair removal sessions on your choice of body area. Ideal for touch-ups.
- $149 for three treatments on a small area ($699 value)
- $199 for three treatments on a medium area ($799 value)
- $249 for three treatments on a large area ($999 value)
Six Treatments: Six treatments are generally recommended for significant reduction in hair growth over time.
- $299 for six treatments on a small area ($1,499 value)
- $399 for six treatments on a medium area ($1,699 value)
- $499 for six treatments on a large area ($1,899 value)
Click to see a list of treatment areas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per visit. May redeem across visits. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or discounts. Valid only for select treatment areas. Must use all treatments on same area. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Silk Laser Hair Removal & Skin Care
The aesthetic techs of Silk Laser Hair Removal & Skin Care inspire beauty with an array of services, including chemical peels and eyebrow threading. But they are especially proud of their ICE laser hair-removal treatments, which can painlessly shut down follicles to eventually eradicate the need to shave or wax.