Diamond microdermabrasion softens fine lines and superficial wrinkles, removes dead skin cells leaving the skin flawless
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About overall service: Diamond microdermabrasion softens fine lines and superficial wrinkles, removes dead skin cells leaving the skin flawless. Combined with a chemical peel treatment, will boost radiance, clear the complexion and strink pore size.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
About Silk MedSpa
For the last ten years, Silk MedSpa has combined beauty and science with results in their clinics located in Toronto and Mississauga. Their team of Certified Medical Aestheticians takes the time to help customers make decisions for their personal individual needs. They perform a wide range of medical-grade treatments such as chemical peels, micro-needling, photo rejuvenation, and laser hair removal. To further enhance their clients, they offer body contouring to destroy fat, reduce cellulite and skin tightening.