Thai restaurant serves hearty, authentic dishes, like pad thai, chicken satay, and green curry
About Silk Thai
Silk Thai delivers authentic home-style Thai cuisine using only the freshest ingredients. With a slew of vegetarian and gluten-free dishes, as well as the ability to adjust the spiciness level of any recipe, Silk Thai caters to all different types of diners. See below for a few menu highlights:
- Appetizers: Chefs marinate chicken satay in coconut milk before grilling it with yellow curry and other traditional Thai spices, serving it alongside a refreshing peanut and cucumber sauce.
- Entrees: While they obviously prepare Thai classics like hearty pad thai and green curry, they also prepare more unknown Thai specialties, like poo goong ob woon sen—stir-fried shrimp mixed with cellophane noodles and shiitake mushrooms, all topped with lump crabmeat and served in a hot clay pot.
- Desserts: Chefs appease sweet tooths by crafting mango with sticky rice, green-tea ice cream, and fried bananas topped with coconut ice cream.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $20 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.