What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose from Four Options
- $6.99 for one label set ($20 value)
- $10.99 for two label sets ($40 value)
- $15.99 for three label sets ($60 value)
- $19.99 for four label sets ($80 value)
Waterproof “Belongs To” Name Labels (18-Pack)
- Personalize the labels by uploading a photo of your child’s face
- Each pack contains 18 unique characters
- Images are printed on self-adhesive, weather-proof material
- Great for marking easily misplaced items like cups, bottles, lunch boxes, or school supplies
- Not intended for clothing as the labels will not stick well to fabric
- Waterproof and dishwasher safe
- Product dimensions: 2.5” x 1.563”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption only. Ships to U.S. only. Does not ship to Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders ship within 7-10 business days from the redemption date. Shipping not included; starts at $4.99. For order cutoff dates for holiday delivery (i.e. Christmas, etc.), please check with SillyWise site here. No returns. Tax not included for orders shipped to California; taxes due upon redemption. Cannot be combined with other offers. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
To understand SillyWise's ethos, you have to understand the two words that make up its name. First, there's silly. Although the company specializes in educational material, it doesn't believe that learning should just be about rote memorization or reading the dictionary for fun. That's why all of its products are designed with fun illustrations and activities to engage kids. Second, there's wise. Even though the products have a joyous spirit doesn't mean they're all style and no substance. The company works with education experts to create intelligent learning materials.
These materials include wipe-clean placemats that both entertain and educate kids while they're waiting for a meal. Kids use dry-erase markers to write their ABCs and solve simple math problems, turning dinner time into a fun learning experience in the process. Other products include personalized journals where kids can practice writing stories and sketch out the formula for the next generation of cootie shots.