After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose From Four Options:
- $5 for One Certificate and One Report ($25 value)
- $13.99 for Two Certificates and Two Reports ($50 value)
- $19.99 for Three Certificates and Three Reports ($75 value)
- $24.99 for Four Certificates and Four Reports ($100 value)
Elf Reports and Nice List Certificates from Sillywise.com
Encourage and Reward Your Children’s Good Behavior
There are two pieces to each set of papers: the first is a report, ostensibly from one of Santa’s elves, rating your child on a naughty/nice scale, and the second is a certificate, ostensibly from Santa himself, recognizing that your child has been good.
Certain aspects of each paper are hidden behind scratch-off stickers similar to those you would find on certain types of lottery tickets. Your child can use them to discover that he or she is, indeed, on the nice list, and from the elf report, you can add what good behavior he or she is best at and which behavior he or she can improve on.
Add Your Child’s Photo
When you customize the papers using Sillywise.com’s website, you can also add a headshot of your child. The certificate puts your child’s head on an elf, and the elf report puts your child’s head on each number of a five-point scale for naughtiness or niceness.
Good to Know
- Designed to delight child as the Christmas season nears
- Design online via Sillywise.com’s easy-to-use website
- Customize with child’s image and name
- Before presenting elf report to child, parent will need to fill in child’s niceness rating and what they’re doing well at and need to improve on, then apply the scratch-off stickers to the latter two areas
To understand SillyWise's ethos, you have to understand the two words that make up its name. First, there's silly. Although the company specializes in educational material, it doesn't believe that learning should just be about rote memorization or reading the dictionary for fun. That's why all of its products are designed with fun illustrations and activities to engage kids. Second, there's wise. Even though the products have a joyous spirit doesn't mean they're all style and no substance. The company works with education experts to create intelligent learning materials.
These materials include wipe-clean placemats that both entertain and educate kids while they're waiting for a meal. Kids use dry-erase markers to write their ABCs and solve simple math problems, turning dinner time into a fun learning experience in the process. Other products include personalized journals where kids can practice writing stories and sketch out the formula for the next generation of cootie shots.