All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Entry for One to Redneck Run 5K: April 22, 2017
- Entry for Two to Redneck Run 5K: April 22, 2017
- Entry for Four to Redneck Run 5K: April 22, 2017
Each Ticket you will receive:
- Race Registration
- 2017 Edition Redneck Run 5k T-Shirt
- Redneck Run 5k Finisher’s Medal
- All-Day Event Access
- Finisher’s Video ( Video Clip of you crossing the finish line)
- Finisher’s Certificate
- Redneck Ramp Up Workout Program
Race starts at 9:00am
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Redneck Run 5K
The Redneck Run isn't another 5K. It's a boot-scootin' hootenanny packed with giddy games and homespun fun for the entire family, and you don't have to be fit as a fiddle, or even a fit as a chicken-fried fiddle, to partake. Here are some of the highlights of this non-high-fallutin' good time:
- The 5K: Hightail it through 3.1 miles of purty outdoor scenery, or take it as fast as a herd of turtles if it suits you.
- What to Wear: If you're gonna get 'er done, you gotta dress the part. Redneck recommendations include jeans/jorts, overalls, camo pants/shorts, denim jackets, hunting and fishing attire, oversized aviator sunglasses, or a good ol' mullet.
- The Afterparty: After the race, compete in Redneck games such as the cornhole tournament, yard pong (it's like beer pong without the beer) and giant Connect Four, go honky-tonkin' as live DJs spin country hits, and visit the vendor coral to register for prizes and giveaways.