· Redeemed April 24, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- Entry for One
- Entry for Two
- Entry for Four
- 2017 edition Redneck Run 5K t-shirt
- Redneck Run 5K finisher’s medal
- All-day event access
- Finisher’s video
- Finisher’s certificate
- Redneck ramp-up workout program
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Redneck Run 5K
The Redneck Run isn't another 5K. It's a boot-scootin' hootenanny packed with giddy games and homespun fun for the entire family, and you don't have to be fit as a fiddle, or even a fit as a chicken-fried fiddle, to partake. Here are some of the highlights of this non-high-fallutin' good time:
- The 5K: Hightail it through 3.1 miles of purty outdoor scenery, or take it as fast as a herd of turtles if it suits you.
- What to Wear: If you're gonna get 'er done, you gotta dress the part. Redneck recommendations include jeans/jorts, overalls, camo pants/shorts, denim jackets, hunting and fishing attire, oversized aviator sunglasses, or a good ol' mullet.
- The Afterparty: After the race, compete in Redneck games such as the cornhole tournament, yard pong (it's like beer pong without the beer) and giant Connect Four, go honky-tonkin' as live DJs spin country hits, and visit the vendor coral to register for prizes and giveaways.