What You'll Get
It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
$189 for a VIP Season Golf Pass (Up to $1,000 Value)
- Passes grant holders five 18-hole rounds of golf, redeemable anytime Monday–Thursday and after 12 p.m. on Fridays, weekends, and holidays. Golfers must pay an additional $20 cart fee before each round.
- Pass holders also receive five two-hour small-group golf clinics taught by one of the club’s seasoned instructors. Classes typically consist of 10 or fewer students, and include practice balls and video-swing analysis.<p>
Though Silver Lake Golf Course sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
Course at a Glance: * 18-hole, par 70–72 course * Length of 6,238 yards from farthest tees * Course rating of 69.6 from farthest tees * Slope rating of 116 from farthest tees * Three tee options available * Download scorecard here<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Subject to weather. 24hr cancellation notice required for golf clinics. Golf rounds valid Monday-Thursday and after 12PM on weekends and holidays. Extra fee for cart rentals. Pass is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Silver Lake Golf Course
Lakeside breezes drift through dense tree lines and across the serpentine fairways of Silver Lake Golf Course’s 18-hole, 6,238-yard layout. Hemmed by mature arbors, the course’s narrow, unforgiving fairways prevent players from aggressively attacking its relatively short holes, encouraging golfers to doff their drivers or modified T-shirt cannons in favor of shorter clubs. Cresting hills give way to scenic views peppered throughout the course, where clubbers can pause to breathe in the fragrant scent of dew-covered grasses or look out onto the rippling waters of Silver Lake, which hugs the sides of multiple fairways. After an afternoon of tireless pin hunting, linksfolk can retire to the outdoor patio or indoor fireside seating of The Veranda Cafe to enjoy an icy beverage and scintillating games of spin-the-divot-tool.:m]]
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70–72 course
- Length of 6,238 yards from farthest tees
- Course rating of 69.6 from farthest tees
- Slope rating of 116 from farthest tees
- Three tee options available
- Download scorecard here