A three-day self-guided food crawl giving access to restaurants, bars, lounges, and breweries
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included:
- Admission to 50 of the most popular restaurants, bars, lounges, and breweries
- Access to exclusive $6 samplers, $5 wines, and $4 beers
- Silver Spoon Festival PopSocket to capture fav dishes, wines, and beers
- Charitable donation to Shepherd’s Table (portion of proceeds)
- Dates and times:
- Friday, September 6, from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7, from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, September 8, from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Check-in locations: Balager Ethiopian Restaurant & Bar
- Rain or shine event
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Silver Spoon Festival
Silver Spoon Festival is a self-guided food crawl featuring a wide range of cuisines including American, Burmese, Cameroonian, Caribbean, Colombian, Cuban, Ethiopian, Greek, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Nepalese, Thai, Venezuelan, and Vietnamese. Select participating restaurant and bars offer vegetarian, vegan, Kosher, and Halal options as well. Participants not only discover the diverse culinary culture from different corners of the world, but also help those in need, as a portion of the proceeds will benefit Shepherd's Table.