All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· December 19, 2017
· December 8, 2017
· June 7, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
2013 Silver Veil Cabernet Sauvignon (3- or 6-Pack)
- Vintage: 2013
- Country: United States
- Region: California
- 3- or 6-pack of bottles
- Ships to select states only (see fine print)
- Tasting Notes: This wine is dark in color, all the way to the rim. On the nose, cassis and a hint of spice and caramel transition to ripe red and black fruits on the swirl. The palate shows more ripe fruits and notes of oak spice that linger on the finish.
Find out by exploring red and white varietals with Groupon's fun, interactive wine guide—no wine expertise required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption only. Ships only to AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MD, MA, MN, MO, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OR, PA, TX, VT, WA, WI, WY. Shipping is included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Customer responsible for tax on purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Trees USA
Bruce Cunningham didn't know it was going to be a fateful day when he went for a walk in the vineyards with his young daughter. During the walk, his daughter looked up at the trellaised vines, heavy with grapes, and declared them "wine trees." Cunningham was struck by this sense of wonder and possibility; so much so that, in 2008, he named his new wine venture for his daughter's turn of phrase. Today, Wine Trees USA operates a portfolio of more than 25 international wine brands, each of which brings something new or daring to the often-staid world of wine.
- Tiki Sound: Celebrating both New Zealand's Maori heritage and its enviable winemaking region of Marlborough, this sauvignon bursts with the bright aromas of lime, grapefruit, and lychee.
- Ngumu: Produced using grape sourced from the rugged landscape surrounding Cape Horn, these South African wines carry on a winemaking tradition that stretches back to the 17th century.
- Nebel: The morning fogs of Germany's Rhine Valley impart their refreshing warmth to the Rheinhessen grapes used to make this crisp riesling.
- Pacific Crest: The trail that lends its name to these wines marches past Washington state's fertile Columbia Valley, where rains from the Cascades help produce some of America's finest fruits.
- Thomas Goss: Named for a 19th-century Australian landowner, these wines show off both the playful fruitiness of South Australian grapes as well as the Cunninghams' own Australian heritage.