What You'll Get
$25 for a tasting for two ($45 total value)
- Beer flights for two ($15 value)
- Two take-home pint glasses ($10 value)
- Two empty 64-fluid-ounce growlers ($20 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Silverking Brewing Company
Silverking Brewing Company first tapped its kegs in 2012, but its roots go deeper thanks to its historic location. A former jail and firehouse, it was also the stomping grounds of Marshal Rueben T. Jones, an avid fisher of tarpons, or silverkings. Though the founders had already selected the name of their brewery as a nod to the town's famous fish, their discovery of the marshal's pastime helped solidify their decision. It was further cemented when, during renovations, old beer bottles fell from the ceiling tiles, convincing the founders that their chosen location was meant to be.
Here's a quick look at a few of the beers you might find on draft here:
- Silverking Strike: Silverking's flagship beer is a golden-blonde ale that's as crisp as it is smooth (5.5% ABV).
- Bonefish Amber Ale: Hints of citrus weave with Centennial and East Kent Goldings hops in this tasty ale (5.9% ABV).
- Marshal Jones IPA: This hop-laced brew owes its golden color to the gold-badged marshal of Tarpon Springs (5.8% ABV).