Choose from Eight Options
- $25 for one laser hair-removal session for a small area ($99 value)
- $75 for three laser hair-removal sessions for a small area ($297 value)
- $105 for three laser hair-removal sessions for a medium area ($597 value)
- $115 for three laser hair-removal sessions for a large area ($897 value)
- $130 for six laser hair-removal sessions for a small area ($594 value)
- $200 for six laser hair-removal sessions for a medium area ($1,194 value)
- $235 for six laser hair-removal sessions for a large area ($1,794 value)
- $1,170 for six laser hair-removal sessions for a the full body area ($8,358 value)
A Chat with Simin Aesthetic Laser
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Cynosure Elite MPX gives you the advantages of two gold standard wavelengths – the 755 nm Alexandrite laser and 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser – in one system. These wavelengths have proven long-term resultsThe 755nm Alexandrite is great at treating lighter skinned patients (i.e., skin types I & II) and the 1064nm YAG is the choice for darker skinned patients (skin types V & VI). But often those patients in the middle can present unique challenges.
Cynosure’s exclusive MultiPlex technology makes it easier to treat these patients. MultiPlex sequentially delivers Alex and YAG to provide customized treatments for ‘The Middle’, providing treatments that are faster and more effective than single-wavelength treatments.
And because Multiplex allows you to select wavelength combinations (Alex/YAG, YAG/Alex) and adjust pulse duration, Multiplex also provides great treatment flexibility for lighter and darker skin types as well. Multiplex means greater customization for each patient—and greater control for you."
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We are working with skin problems, bringing nature beauty to our client, we use high-quality products so our clients can see results immediately.