What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$499 for a wedding floral package ($1,005 total value)
- 60-minute consultation with designer ($100 value)
- Bride’s bouquet ($135 value)
- Maid of honor’s bouquet ($95 value)
- Three bridesmaids bouquets ($255 value)
- Toss bouquet ($85 value)
- Groom’s boutonniere ($20 value)
- Best man’s boutonniere ($15 value)
- Three groomsmen boutonnieres ($30 value)
- Two mom’s corsages ($90 value)
- Four bows for the aisles during the ceremony ($80 value)
- Delivery to one location ($100 value)
$299 for an event floral-arrangement package ($625 total value)
- 45-minute consultation with the florist ($75 value)
- 10 flower centerpieces with roses, carnations, and daises ($500 value)
- Delivery and setup ($50 value)
$249 for an event balloon arrangement ($500 total value)
- 30-minute consultation with the event specialist ($50 value)
- 10 balloon centerpieces with 11-inch balloons and weights ($350 value)
- Delivery and setup ($100 value)
Baby’s Breath: From Unlikely Invader to Bouquet Filler
Despite its name, baby’s breath is far from delicate. Check out Groupon’s guide to learn more about this bouquet staple.
The ubiquity of baby’s breath—the tiny, ice-white flowers that make up so many corsages and bouquets—is somewhat ironic. Although it blossoms in gardens and flower shops across North America, the fast-growing perennial, native to central and eastern Europe, is classified as an invasive species in many states. Even its scientific name, Gypsophila paniculata, is remarkably unromantic; gypsophila means chalk lover, a reference to the dry, alkaline soil in which the plant thrives.
According to popular lore, the transformation of baby’s breath from noxious weed to beloved bouquet staple is due in large part to the gardeners of Victorian England. The flower’s lush, misty appearance and ability to thrive with little care made it a prized filler in 19th-century ornamental gardens, and its delicate fragrance inspired the sentimental moniker. Although some traditions surrounding the plant have faded—such as wearing it to signify innocence or purity of heart—baby’s breath’s classic connotations make its presence in bridal arrangements and boutonnieres likely to endure.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 60 miles of zip code 21162. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Choice of fresh or silk flowers. Not valid the week of Mother's Day and Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.