Aesthetician with more than 30 years’ of experience treats clients to her specialty European facial as they sip complimentary sparkling wine
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $37.50 for a European facial with a glass of sparkling wine ($85 value)
- $60.38 for a 90-minute European facial with LED therapy, scalp and hand massage, and a glass of sparkling wine ($160 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Simple Pleasures Salon and Spa
- Who: Owner and aesthetician Nanette White has been working in the skincare and makeup industry since 1986.
- What: Nanette offers a menu of skincare services that includes European facials, face and body waxing, and microdermabrasion and photorejuvenation treatments.
- Where: Simple Pleasures Salon and Spa's serene space is located inside Solvang's oldest original building.
- When: Guests can schedule appointments five days a week, Tuesday–Saturday.
- How: In addition to her wealth of experience, Nanette employs top-shelf products from brands such as Cinema Secrets and Yon-Ka.