Much like the sale of sardines at movie-theater concession stands, the popularity of laser hair-removal treatments is evidence that most people secretly long to be dolphins. Get smooth and sleek with this Groupon to Simplicity Laser Hair Removal, valid on North Highway 183 and Seton Southwest Healthcare Center. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get eight laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $960 value).
- For $198, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,080 value).
- For $297, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,674 value).
- For $396, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $1,960 value).
- For $999, you get a year of unlimited laser-hair-removal treatments (up to an $8,928 value). This option includes 6–12 treatments per area, and may be used over an unlimited number of areas.<p>
The technicians and physicians at Simplicity Laser Hair Removal work to evict wily follicle lodgers of all colors with advanced hair-razing equipment that combines FDA-approved diode, Nd:Yag, and alexandrite lasers. Customers can gently pulverize strands in one body area with six or eight treatments of concentrated pulsed photons, which coax squatting body threads out of their skin shelters with laser wavelengths and candy. Alternatively, opt for a full year of treatments to tackle multiple areas across unlimited visits.
Simplicity Laser Hair Removal’s triad of modern laser technologies promises safe and effective treatment during each session of 30 minutes or less. Although these treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, most patients require 8–12 sessions for full reduction due to hair-growth dormancy, laser-absorption rates, and hard-to-locate follicle foxholes.