- $15 for $20 worth of Vietnamese food for delivery or pickup
- Valid for pickup and delivery
- Orders available: Sunday, Noon from to 10 p.m.; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday, Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Delivery radius: Foster to the north; Western to the west; Grand to the south; Lake to the east
- Minimum order amount: $10
- Delivery fee: varies by location, $4–$6
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
During French colonization, Vietnamese chefs adopted many of the French ways of cooking and and applied them to their local ingredients. At Simply It, a BYOB eatery in Lincoln Park, cooks continue that culinary tradition with banh mi sandwiches served on crusty baguettes, meats slow-cooked in clay pots, and sautés infused with lemongrass and pumpkin.
A Menu Born in Vietnam
Tuan Nguyen, the owner of Simply It, took a deep-diving approach to creating his menu. As part of the family that previously launched Pasteur in Edgewater, he was already more than familiar with Vietnamese cuisine. But he went further in his efforts, traveling to Vietnam to learn about the cuisine at its source. After absorbing the intricacies of the nation's street foods and main courses, he brought his knowledge back to Chicago. The result is a menu that's approachable, yet authentic.
When Opposites Attract
Sometimes, the best way to highlight an ingredient is by pairing it with a contrasting flavor or texture. The cooks at Simply It have mastered this concept. For every tangy bite of pickled carrot or fresh cilantro, there's a countering morsel of caramelized pork belly or cooling lemongrass tofu.