After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $9.99 for a standard 6”x8.5” personalized journal ($19.99 value)
- $12.49 for a large 8.5”x12” personalized journal ($24.99 value)
- Personalize with any name of your choice and add a message to let your loved one’s know just how much they mean to you.
- Available in two sizes – Large (100 pages) and Standard (75 pages), giving you ample room for all your doodles, photos and thoughts.
- Each page has been individually designed and printed on 120gsm premium quality paper.
- Spiral bound with a laminated cover for extra durability and protection.
The Photo Upload Journal even lets you add a photograph for that extra personal touch. All of the Simply Personalized Journals and Diaries have relaxed and inspiring imagery as well as subtle contemporary patterns inside, letting your mind flow out onto the pages. The perfect gift for you, friends or a family member, each journal has been individually styled and features one plain sheet on the left, presenting the perfect space to fill with precious photo’s or your thoughts of the day.
With its variety of custom gifts, Simply Personalized makes it easy to give a gift to a loved one who's traditionally hard to buy for. Patrons can adorn a notebook with the name of a writer, emblazon a set of glass coasters with the names of an engaged couple, or create a fake newspaper cover with the name and picture of the recipient alongside such stories as "Mom of the Year" or "Best Dad." They can also incorporate a child's name in a story, engrave jewelry, or monogram clothing or accessories.
Some of Simply Personalized's more unique gifts include custom jigsaw puzzles, a leatherette book featuring reprints of historical newspaper stories written about a favorite NFL team, and original newspapers that commemorate a special date, such as the day someone was born. Grandparents in particular seem to love color-in calendars for kids, which lets little ones color in or finger-paint spaghetti sauce on blank calendar pages.