What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $6.99 for one standard 6”x8.5” personalized notebook ($14.99 value)
- $9.99 for one large 8.5”x12” personalized notebook ($19.99 value)
- $12.99 for two standard 6”x8.5” personalized notebooks ($29.98 value)
- $18.99 for two large 8.5”x12” personalized notebooks ($39.98 value)
- Personalize with any name and a message up to 40 characters.
- Available in two sizes Large 8.3 x 12 inches (100 pages) and Standard 6 x 8.3 inches (75 pages), giving you ample space to leave all the notes you’ll ever need to make.
- Spiral bound with a laminated cover to extra durability and protection.
Nothing says a fantastic practical gift like a Personalized Notebook! Whether it’s for taking notes in class or just simply to stay on top of everything going on in your life, Personalized Notebooks make a perfect gift for friends and family, or even if you fancy treating yourself. SimplyPersonalized.com have a huge range of themes and varieties to choose from, explore the following ranges to see for yourself
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Shipping not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Simply Personalized
With its variety of custom gifts, Simply Personalized makes it easy to give a gift to a loved one who's traditionally hard to buy for. Patrons can adorn a notebook with the name of a writer, emblazon a set of glass coasters with the names of an engaged couple, or create a fake newspaper cover with the name and picture of the recipient alongside such stories as "Mom of the Year" or "Best Dad." They can also incorporate a child's name in a story, engrave jewelry, or monogram clothing or accessories.
Some of Simply Personalized's more unique gifts include custom jigsaw puzzles, a leatherette book featuring reprints of historical newspaper stories written about a favorite NFL team, and original newspapers that commemorate a special date, such as the day someone was born. Grandparents in particular seem to love color-in calendars for kids, which lets little ones color in or finger-paint spaghetti sauce on blank calendar pages.