Choose Between Two Options
- $27 for two entrees and two fresh-squeezed juices ($39.99 value)
- $53 for two entrees and four fresh-squeezed juices ($79.98 value)
For more than a decade, Simply Pure's chef, Stacey Dougan, has concocted vegan meals that still keep the carnivore's palate in mind. Read on to discover more about her hearty brand of vegan fare.
- For meals with no meat, they're surprisingly meaty. Eschewing the stereotype of vegan food as leafy or unfilling, some of Dougan's dishes could be described as vegan bar food. Take the raw chili cheese fries—seasoned jicama fies with vegan "beef" protein, vegan cheese, scallions, and pico de gallo.
- It also serves organic fresh-pressed juices. For example: the Pure Angel, made with apple, carrot, ginger, and cucumber.
- If nothing else, you can make your own vegan dish. The café also has a raw vegan salad bar with a variety of toppings.
- The café's on the second floor of the Downtown Container Park. (Next to the elevator.)
- Dougan also offers private-chef services. Dougan's private catering reflects her skill in a variety of dishes, from black-bean sliders and fries to vegan lasagna.
94% of 70 customers recommend
“The nachos are amazing!!! And the juices are delicious! Can't wait to return and try something new!”
“TOP place! very kind person and amazing food!”
“The pasta with Alfredo was excellent on a hot summer day. Very filling too!”