Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $40 worth of personalized cards, invitations, and announcements
- $45 for $100 worth of personalized cards, invitations, and announcements
SimplytoImpress was founded in 2003 by Heather Hasse, a mother of five who grew tired of sending impersonal invitations and announcements. Instead, she wanted to find a simple way to place her own family’s photographs on the celebratory cards she sent to friends and relatives. Now, with a team of top designers and artists, Simply to Impress offers customers the ability to create their own fully personalized cards, for everything from graduation invitations to birthday invitations to wedding announcements. The key to SimplytoImpress’s site is its easy-to-navigate design software, which lets users upload photos and then edit them quickly using filters and crop-and-rotate tools.
- All cards printed on heavyweight card stock
- High-quality full-color printing
- Variety of standard-size and die-cut cards
- Easy-to-use online card designer
- Add photos and text to front and back of cards
- Upload photos from computer or social sites such as Facebook and Instagram
- Intuitive photo-editing software
- All orders reviewed by a designer
At MyCustomCase.com, you can create stylish custom cases for gadgets, including iPhone, Galaxy, and iPad devices. The products use polycarbonate plastic that's durable yet flexible, much like a gymnast wearing a bubble-wrap leotard. Protective duties aside, cases can sport any design you choose, including unique patterns from renowned designers and numerous templates. You can further customize your case with different fonts, colors, and monograms, and you can even have MyCustomCase craft your case from a favorite photo.