All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Author’s Tea Series for One; 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- July 29: J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter’s Birthday
- August 5: A. A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- August 19: William Shakespeare, A Midsummer’s Night Dream
- September 9: F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
- September 23: R. L. Stein, Goosebumps
- October 7: Lewis Carroll, Mad Hatter’s Day
- October 28: Edgar Allen Poe, Tell Tale Heart
- November 18: J. K. Rowling, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- November 25: Dr. Seuss, The Grinch
- December 9: Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
- December 23: Clement Moore, Twas the Night before Christmas
- December 30: E. T. A. Hoffman, The Nutcracker
- Pots of Seasonal Loose Leaf Tea
- Seasonal Starter
- Crock of Soup du Jour or Chunky Tomato Basil
- Seasonal Salad dish
- Tea Sandwiches
- Seasonal Scone with spread
- Tea Bread
- Seasonal Dessert
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Valid only for particular date listed. Not suggested for children under 8. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Simpson House Tea Room
From afternoon tea for two to elegant luncheons with close friends, the Simpson House Tea Room provides a stately environment suitable for any occasion. There, high-backed wooden chairs and tiered platters filled with delicate sandwiches and scones harken back to a graceful 1800's social club. Of course, tea time wouldn't be complete without tea as their menu boasts 100 varieties sure to accommodate all palettes. Their sandwiches, meanwhile, feature savory items such as the chicken waldorf with all-breast meat with apples, raisins, and celery. In addition, a vast amount of party packages, such as the Queen Anne's royal tea with an assortment of six sandwiches, desserts, and unlimited hot or iced tea, make the perfect complement for any occasion.