All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 2, 2014
Reviewed June 12, 2014
Reviewed May 1, 2014
What You'll Get
The proper way to eat spaghetti is to twirl it around your fork, set that fork aside, get another fork, twirl spaghetti around that fork, and then keep doing that until all the spaghetti is on forks. Fill up on Italian food with this Groupon.
Choose From Four Options
- $19 for one appetizer or large salad, one large specialty pizza, and two glasses of wine on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $40.25 value)
- $21 for one appetizer or large salad, one large specialty pizza, and two glasses of wine any day of the week (up to a $40.25 value)
- $29 for one appetizer, two entrees, and two glasses of wine on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $63.15 value)
- $31 for one appetizer, two entrees, and two glasses of wine any day of the week (up to a $63.15 value)
- Click here to seea sample of the menu<p>
Sinapi’s Pizza & Restaurant
When Pietro Sinapi came to America nearly thirty years ago, he knew more about pistons than pastas. With a steel resolve and some semolina by his side, the former auto mechanic learned how to run a kitchen, which today dishes out classic Italian recipes for fettuccini carbonara, veal parmesan, and San Gennaro pizza with broccoli rabe, garlic, and sausage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid with any other specials. Not valid for The Sampler or Hot Antipasto appetizers, or the Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad. Not valid on Surf and Turf entrees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.