Choose from Three Options
- $17 for $25 worth of Mediterranean food and pizza for four or more
- $19 for a hookah experience for two ($30 value)
- $35 for a hookah experience for four ($60 value)
For the hookah experience, each pair receives:
- Cover charge and hookah ($25 value)
- One fountain drink per person ($5 value)
Click here to see the menu.
Instead of the usual burger and fries, quick-serve restaurant Sinbad offers healthy Greek and Lebanese dishes. Traditional hummus and falafel mix with more exotic dishes such as arayes, which is ground lamb mixed with onion, cilantro, and spices. Guests can puff away at a hookah while they dine, mingling the savory smells of cooking kebabs with the plumes of smoke. Flavorful tobaccos span from spiced chai to strawberry margarita to mint.
At night, the causal space reinvents itself as a nighclub, laser lights darting across the dance floor as guests groove to the beat. On select nights, guests may belt out their favorite karaoke tunes or belly dancers may take the stage, entrancing onlookers with their artistic gyrations.