Writing the next great American novel takes commitment, courage, and the ability to seamlessly splice together passages from Huckleberry Finn and Moby Dick. Start your next project in the ideal café setting with today’s Groupon.
$9 for a café meal for two (up to a $23.60 value), which includes:
- Two wraps (up to a $7.35 value each), such as:
- Asian chicken with soy sauce reduction and crushed pineapple
- Breakfast wrap with almond pesto, potato, cheese, and egg
- Mediterranean veggies with feta and tzatziki
- Two drinks (up to a $4.45 value each), such as:
- Chai tea
- Spicy caramel macchiato
- Locally roasted organic coffee<p>
$5 for $10 worth of café fare.
Sine Cura Cafe
Translated from Latin, "Sine Cura" means "without a care", which is likely to be true of anyone enjoying a snack or a sip in this sun-dappled downtown Eugene café. Baristas brewing spice-enhanced, signature coffee drinks from organic beans roasted locally by Cafeto Coffee Company’s caffeine-breathing dragons. Made-from-scratch pastries rise each morning in Sine Cura's ovens, and the eatery's kitchen lovingly prepares a changing menu of savory breakfast wraps, gourmet lunch wraps, homemade soups, and salads drizzled with house-made dressings. Wide windows, warm wood floors, and artistically embellished walls make Sine Cura a perfect spot to sip chai with a friend or catch up on reading a sibling's diary.