The ability to differentiate between red and green curry is the mark of a good Thai chef and a common tell among children faking colorblindness to skip school. Test your rods and cones with today’s Groupon to Singapore Express in Marina Del Rey. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a Thai cuisine meal for two people (up to a $26.70 total value) that includes:
- Any one appetizer (up to a $7.70 value)
Any two entrees including soups, salads, noodles, fried rice, curries, express dishes, and vegetable lovers menu items (up to a $9.50 value each)<p>
- For $23, you get a Thai cuisine meal for four people (up to a $53.40 total value) that includes:
- Any two appetizers (up to a $7.70 value each)
- Any four entrees including soups, salads, noodles, fried rice, curries, express dishes, and vegetable lovers menu items (up to a $9.50 value each)
Employing exotic spices, fresh vegetables, and sweet sauces, the culinary experts at Singapore Express craft a full menu of authentic Thai cuisine including full-flavored curry and noodle entrees. Groups of two or four jumpstart palates with one or two appetizers, choosing between lighter selections such as steamed chicken dumplings and heavier subjects including deep-fried tofu and the meaning of life. Main courses vary in consistency from the broth-based chicken-coconut soup—a blend of swimming Thai herbs clinging to straw-mushroom buoys in a sea of coconut broth—to duck red curry served with steamed white rice. Table denizens can also rev up a stolid maw by imbibing signature dishes such as the Indonesian nasi lemak—a bed of rice cooked in coconut milk and crowned with chicken wings, fried fish, and a fried egg—or a spicy mint pork leg, which can be used to hold up a wobbly table.
Marina Del Ray
4248 Lincoln Blvd.
Marina del Rey, California 90292