Sip Coffee & Beer House
Coffee and beer—not only are they both great children's names, they're also both great catalysts for conversation. And that cuts to the heart of Sip Coffee & Beer House's mission. Designed with socialization in mind, the shop combines locally roasted coffee with 19 rotating draft beers and over 100 bottles, all in a cozy, decidedly eclectic space.
- The coffees: Beans from roaster Cartel Coffee Lab are used in all the café standards, plus cold brews and brewed-to-order french-press coffee.
- The beers: Creations from craft breweries such as Dragoon, Dogfish Head, Bells, and Barrio frequently fill the rotating taps. Guests are welcome to write a request on the suggestion wall.
- The cocktails: Try the Jamaican Me Tipsy (featuring Caña Brava rum, strawberries, and lime) or the Whiskey Mule (featuring Tullamore Dew, ginger beer, and lime).
- The food: Snack on a breakfast burrito, an Italian panini, and tamales with housemade masa, all of which include local ingredients. The menu changes with the produce available at area farmers' markets.
- The tunes: Live local music Wednesday thru Sunday.
- The decor: In order to stay true to their goals of sustainability, the minds behind Sip culled their furnishings from Arizona yard sales and antique shops.