Choose from Six Options
- $15 for family painting-class admission for one child ($25 value)
- $18 for family painting-class admission for one adult ($35 value)
- $28 for painting-class admission for one adult with wine glass and complimentary wine ($55 value)
- $55 for painting-class admission for two adults with wine glasses and complimentary wine ($110 value)
- $65 for family-painting class admission for a family of four ($120 value)
- $110 for painting-class admission for four adults with wine glasses and complimentary wine ($220 value)
Sip-n-Doodle remains true to its name by hosting low-key painting sessions where students are encouraged to bring drinks and snacks and brace themselves for creative outbursts. At the helm of each class stands a friendly, professional art instructor, who makes sure all necessary supplies are provided and guides guests toward the fruition of their artistic vision. Painting pupils are allowed to choose from a collection of more than 500 images, imbuing their canvas with vivid hues that symbolize the song in their heart. Whether flying solo or engaging in the only bachelorette party Van Gogh would be happy to attend, Sip-n-Doodle's classes make for social outings that end with completed works of art to take home and admire.
At Sip-n-Doodle, colors swirl, spread, and mix over canvases while lively conversations crackle. Artists walk students through step-by-step instructions, helping them fashion their own interpretation onto a painter’s canvas. Participants are encouraged to bring snacks and a beverage of their choice, the better to sip as they daringly work outside the lines. The studio provides all the necessary painting supplies, cups, and bottle openers, as well as blow dryers should works not be completely dry by the end of the night.
97% of 110 customers recommend
“Great time and loved you were able to pick what you wanted to paint”
“we had such a good time. it was so much fun we are planning another outing again.”
“My girlfriends and I had a great time! It was my first time painting and I'm surprised how easy it was to create a masterpiece!”