All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$25 for C$40 worth of food and drinks for lunch, valid any day
- C$30 for C$60 worth of food and drinks for dinner, valid Sunday–Thursday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Promotional value must be used in 1 visit. Not valid on Federal holiday's. Not valid on Valentines Day, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, and Father's Day. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SIP Wine Bar
Nestled in the Yonge and Eglinton neighborhood, SIP Wine Bar re-creates a classic Italian trattoria with a rustic interior and authentic Neapolitan pizza. Here are a few sample items from its simple yet traditional menu:
- Antipasti: classics such as bruschetta with fresh diced tomatoes or mussels sautéed in their natural habitat of white wine and lemon broth
- Neapolitan pizzas: Fire-baked pies in styles ranging from traditional margherita (tomato, mozzarella, and basil) to a SIP specialty of tomato, ricotta, ham, mozzarella, mushrooms, and basil
- Wine: More than 60 choices fill the extensive wine list, from California chardonnay to red wines from northern, central, and southern Italy