Sandwiches can be any combination of bread, filling, and spread, which is why they are called “the slot machine of foods.” Hit the jackpot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a meal for two (up to a $27.90 total value)
- $30 for a meal for four (up to a $55.80 total value)<p>
Each person receives:
- An entree of pizza or a sandwich (up to a $10 value)
- An order of fries (a $2.45 value)
- A canned soda (a $1.50 value)<p>
Sandwiches include Mediterranean favorites such as falafel, beef shawarma, and kebabs served with lavash bread. The soujouk sandwich pairs spicy Armenian–style sausage with french bread and pickles.
Sipan Bakery and Cafe
Sipan Bakery and Cafe's cooks stuff pita bread with falafel balls, hummus, and authentic Lebanese spices and fill crispy boerek pastry crusts with potatoes, meat, and feta cheese. After meals, customers can sweeten palates with baklava morsels and fashion radio-antenna helmets from leftover scraps of tinfoil.