Skilled crew uses professional tools and techniques to re-invigorate carpets with a thorough clean
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: Valid only within 50 miles of zip code 85251
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
About Sir Carpet
Sir Carpet's technicians battle carpet wear with powerful soaps and a truck-mounted vacuum. Their hot-water extraction cleaning works to force fluid all the way to the base filaments of floor coverings, and a bellowing truck-mounted vacuum sucks and steams the injected concoction from the carpet, lifting out even the most tenacious dirt and freeloading microscopic in-laws. Technicians clean and sanitize tile and grout before sealing surfaces with a protective sealant, and offer spot treatment and hot-water extraction for upholstery. In addition to cleaning carpets, the team can rob air ducts of allergy-inducing pollens, bacteria, and dust, or cleanse dryer vents to increase efficiency and safety. Sir Carpet's multifaceted work force also offers outdoor-furniture cleaning, and takes the fiber-busting skills on the road to steam clean automotive carpets and fabrics.