Passengers ride kayaks down a scenic part of the Pemigewasset River and can take breaks for swims in the water
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- **Robin’s Nest to Campton is a calm family orientated kayaking trip which brings passengers down the Pemigewasset River. Swimsuits are encouraged to be worn as there are many spots to dip into along the way.
- What’s included:
- Boat rental
- Shuttle up the river
- Large cooler
- Duration of rental: six-mile trip which lasts three to four hours
- Difficulty: Class I
- Check-In: 30-minutes before departure; trips leave on time
- 2 p.m. shuttle may not be available due to water level
- Valid only for Robin’s Nest to Campton
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 240 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Not valid on weekends. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ski Fanatics
With a name like "Ski Fanatics," nobody would be surprised to find northern Appalachia's ski bums heading in to the shop for their next boot fitting or ski sharpening. And while Ski Fanatics stocks everything winter-related (from snowshoes to cross country skiing equipment,) it's not just a one season shop. The family-owned business also specializes in summer fun, renting out water gear such as kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards. Ski Fanatics even provides shuttle service to help water-lovers and their large gear down to the Pemigewasset River through their "Paddle the Pemi" service.