All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
As children grow up, they must learn that money doesn’t grow on trees, dinner doesn’t make itself, and real dogs are awful at basketball. Let kids be kids with this Groupon.
Choose from the Following Options
- $30 for 2 two-hour drop-in childcare sessions plus registration for one child at the Mason location (a $72 value)
- $30 for the above for one child at the Florence location (a $74 value)
- $40 for the above for two children at the Mason location (a $90 value)
- $40 for the above for two children at the Florence location (an $88 value)
- $45 for the above for three children at the Mason location (a $102 value)
- $45 for the above for three children at the Florence location (a $100 value)<p>
For drop-in anytime childcare, parents can drop little ones off to take care of spur-of-the-moment responsibilities. During their allotted time, kids socialize with each other during special art projects and creative group activities or can act out a full-scale production of Hamlet in the dramatic play room.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option and location purchased. New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Created by busy parents as a solution to part-time childcare, Skidaddles accommodates moms and dads with a safe, secure, anytime center for kids under the age of 12. The warm, enthusiastic, and CPR- and first-aid-certified staff at both locations help turn each visit into a discovery-packed learning experience for kids, complete with special themes that allow tykes to connect to one another without having to sew their socks together. Enrichment classes such as magical music, foreign language, and artsy fartsy camouflage learning behind layers of fun and games, and age-appropriate environments ensure wee ones remain among like-minded cohorts. Additionally, each center's flexible hours—which stretch even later into the evenings on weekends—enable parents to enjoy a date night or attend a seminar to finally learn where babies come from.