- $19 for an online medical billing certification course ($399 value)
The course is designed to teach students medical billing processes and practices, as well to help build their knowledge on the basic concepts of health insurance. Built to be easily comprehended, the course is intended for would-be-billers and beginners alike to handle the complicated tasks involved in processing medical bills, enabling them to gain entry as medical billers in healthcare facilities.
This course exposes students to a wide variety of topics, including but not limited to the following:
- Duties and responsibilities of medical biller
- Ethical and legal aspects of medical billing
- Medical billing principles and practices used by healthcare facilities
- Coding processes and handling patient claims
- Provisions of various health policies
- Dealing with billing errors and claiming disputes
- Medical billing software
Skills on Projects
Skills on Projects offers professional online training courses so students gain valuable skills that can help them prepare to enter the workforce, advance in their current profession, or transition to a different career. Whether working in the fields of human resources, healthcare, accounting, or judging online courses, the programs arm folks with knowledge and certifications. Students have a full 12 months to complete, so they can complete the course at their own speed from their home, office, or house-zeppelin. And to ensure high-quality and relevant courses, Skills on Projects continuously works with industry experts and new technologies to develop, expand, and improve their educational offerings.