All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Three Options
- $79 for an online Six Sigma Green Belt certification course ($497.45 value)
- $79 for an online Six Sigma Black Belt certification course ($497.45 value)
- $99 for online Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt certification courses ($994.89 value)
- Together, the courses Include over 100 hours of instructional content
- End-to-end instruction: 100% self-paced and on-demand to fit your busy schedule anytime, anywhere
- Engaging narrated and on-screen lessons, with videos and rich graphics, real-world scenarios, and hands-on practice
- Frequent assessments with feedback and remediation to pinpoint areas for review
- Flexible navigation to help you find and jump to what you need
- Printable tools to help you apply knowledge on the job
- TestPrep simulated practice exams with feedback, to ensure readiness before sitting for exam
- Certified live mentoring available 24/7 for one-on-one support and questions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon; customers have 12 months from activation date to access the material. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Skillsoft helps companies—from global enterprises to small businesses—build a more knowledgeable, productive workforce with its online continuing-education courses. It teaches managers leadership-development skills, keeps IT departments up to date with IT certification, and helps businesses protect themselves through compliance training, including food-safety and alcohol-compliance training.
The courses feature engaging lessons full of videos, graphics, real-world scenarios, and hands-on practice. Frequent assessments with feedback highlight areas that need work, and access to tutors ensures students get their difficult questions answered and new meatloaf recipes whenever they're needed.