After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $19 for an online Basic Programming For Marketers Course ($49 value)
In this short and friendly course—clocking in at an average of four hours—Skillsology covers the basics of programming and web development so that marketers can learn the technical jargon and skills that can help them speak in developers’ terms. The course is simplified into easy-to-follow modules with accompanying face-to-camera videos and screencasts. Skillsology provides exercises at the end of every section to help clients with skills learned along with a useful troubleshooting guide for repeat reference.
Note: though the lessons in this course applies to all web technologies, some exercises require Terminal, which is only available on Mac OS X.
Course Modules Include
- Web technology terms that developers use
- How apps, software, and programs are built
- How the back-end of Facebook works
- How to navigate computers manually using text entry in Terminal
- Adding new libraries and fucntionality to your system
- Sharing and downloading code via Git and Github
With over 150,000 users throughout the world, Skillsology has developed courses with an emphasis on high-quality training for business or pleasure, with courses in Life Coaching, Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Digital Photography, and various languages. Users work through a combination of videos, text, and practice exercises to become experts in different areas. Online tests begin and end courses to allow users to measure their proficiency, and course diagnostics are used in business courses to pinpoint areas for improvement. At any time, users can generate a certificate showing how much of the course you've completed.