Skincare specialist performs facial treatments that aim to elicit the natural vibrancy of the complexion
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Med-Spa Facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help purify the skin, cleanse pores, restore a youthful appearance, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Teen Facial: noninvasive facial treatment helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, purify the complexion, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
About SKIN 101
Dr. Candice DeMattia leads an experienced staff who cater to the largest organ in the human body—the skin. At SKIN 101, Dr. Candice and her team beautify skin with a variety of both cosmetic and medical treatments. Those include everything from skin-tag removal and acne treatments to Botox injections and microdermabrasion. They also specialize in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. SKIN 101 offers a bevy of skincare products from top brands so clients can continue the pampering at home.