Skincare experts offer facial treatments customized to the client’s needs and skin goals
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Benefits of acne facial: helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Mini facial aims to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin, promoting a new skin-cell growth
- Teen facial includes a thorough skin analysis and one-on-one consultation and may include deep cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and a customized mask, finishing with serums and a moisturizer.
- CBD facial is infused with antioxidants and aims to promote anti-inflammation, reduce acne, dry sin, or signs or eczema and psoriasis
- Hudrojelly mask aims to soothe, hydrate, cleanse, exfoliate, and condition the skin
- Lunch break facial is also deeply hydrating and exfoliating but is done quickly, just in time to make it back to work
- Vajacial, also known as bikini facial, is aimed at removing ingrown hair remaining after waxing or shaving, preventing the future occurrence of ingrowns, and helps treat or prevent hyperpigmentation. It can also soothe irritated skin and make it smoother.