Student estheticians apply eyelash tint, remove unwanted brow hairs for a neat look, and perform rejuvenating undereye treatments
About This Deal
- Valid only with a student esthetician Carly, Brianna, or Karis
- During eyelash-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyelashes to help produce fuller and darker lashes, lasting about four weeks.
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically swiftly removes the unwanted hairs efficiently for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair, smooth touch, and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
- Eye treatment is a cosmetic service designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eye
- Lash treatment is a conditioning service designed to preserve the tint color and to strengthen the lashes.
About Skin and Acne Specialist
Waking up to a new outbreak of acne can put a real damper on a day. That's why the student aestheticians at Skin, Acne Specialist, and The Washington County School of Esthetics specialize in both treating and preventing breakouts. Their anti-inflammatory masks minimize breakouts immediately, and their six-session treatment series gradually works on complexions using a blend of 60 Min acne facials, 60 Min. Facials, and stress relief, for long-lasting results. Once the skin is in balance, the staff offers supplementary facials that maintain skin’s overall health using advanced ingredients such as collagen, vitamin C, and resurfacing agents. All treatments are customized with a combination of high-powered ingredients, antioxidants, and relaxation techniques, allowing the staff to help clients keep their skin healthy without resorting to face pushups.