Aesthetician performs a peel, microneedling, or another treatment designed to help reduce fine lines, acne scars, and more
About This Deal
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Microneedling: An aesthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products, but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- What is microneedling?
- Platelet-rich plasma: During the treatment, a technician injects areas of inflammation or tissue damage with high concentrations of platelets to encourage the wounds to heal and the areas to renew, which can result in a smoother appearance.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Benefits of AquaGlow PLUS Facial: can cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish the skin.
View Skin Bar MedSpa’s other offers:
Need To Know
About Skin Bar MedSpa
After a long and stressful day, some find a trip to the bar a nice way to relax and blow off steam. Skin Bar MedSpa serves a similar purpose to drinking establishments but without the libations and off-key karaoke singers. Its menu features a curated selection of skincare treatments that are designed to reduce the appearance of lines, improve complexions, and help the entire body and mind relax. Beyond skincare, Skin Bar MedSpa offers treatments from head-to-toe, and specialists attach long-lasting eyelash extensions.